QR Code Link to This Post
Dronefly.com is an innovative and exciting place to work for tech geeks and drone nerds. We love learning about new technologies and helping our customers find the perfect solution to fit their needs. Over the past four years we have been recognized as a top DJI Dealer and are still growing very rapidly! We believe our success is fueled by the bright and talented people who have joined our team to create a culture of hard work and fun.
Please, check out our website at www.dronefly.com before applying!
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Drone Repair Technician position is responsible for diagnosing and repairing drones for customers of our service department. Training can be provided to the right candidates.
• Efficiently intake and inventory broken drones sent in by customers
• Accurately diagnose and estimate drone repairs
• Patiently and thoroughly explain all repair items to receive approval from customers
• Provide professional repair and testing for customers drones
• Enthusiastic and articulate professional who wishes to pursue a long-term career in technical drone repair
• Extremely tech savvy with hands-on experience with advanced electronic gadgets
• Experience soldering electronic components
• Experience in a technology repair environment (cell phones, computers, etc.)
• Any experience with drones or thermal imaging a huge plus!
• Any experience growing a startup or small business is a huge plus!
• FAA Part 107 pilot is a huge plus!