QR Code Link to This Post
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE READ!!!!
DO NOT SUBMIT RESUME HERE, INSTEAD CLICK ON LINK BELOW, IT WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE WEBSITE TO TAKE ASSESSMENT.
RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COMPLETED ONLINE ASSESSMENT. THANK YOU!
• Assist customers with technical support and customer service issues via phone, email, and chat
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Assist customers via phone, email and the EVGA forums by troubleshooting hardware and customer service issues, while maintaining an 8 minute average call time.
• Create tickets on customer's account to track issues in the ticketing system.
• Assist customers by submitting RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) requests.
• Take escalated calls from other CSRs.
• Complete special tasks in a timely manner as assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND /EXPERIENCE:
• High school degree or GED
• Experience building and repairing PCs
• Prior customer service experience
• Experience in a technical support role or call center
• Medical, Dental, Vision after 90-day Introductory Period
• 401K Retirement Option
Job Type - Full Time - 40 Hour Week
Call Center hours 6am to 10pm 7 days/week - actual schedule to be determined
Salary: $15.00 /hour
EVGA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, and disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.