QR Code Link to This Post
FIMAC provides a much needed service helping people with high credit card debt become debt free in a few short years. We need to build our technical infrastructure to better serve our customers as well as support our call center and our customer support teams.
The Digital Technology Project Manager position is responsible for leading the project management of digital technology initiatives. The ideal candidate must be a high caliber hands-on, passionate, possess strong project management skills and a good understanding of internet and digital technologies, CMS and CRM implementations, a solid understanding of how technical projects are built, implemented and maintained.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
• Develop project plans including FRDs (functional requirement documents), wireframes, content tables and UX/UI documentation.
• Scope project requirements and prepare budget
• Provide end-to-end project management using Jira in an Agile development workflow.
• Collaborate with development team as well as our CTO and CEO
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality and technical standards are met
• Track timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches.
• Communicate with all departments on specific needs and/or problems, and act as a liaison between developers and management.
• Create and document processes and procedures.
• Held accountable for the quality and integrity of systems.
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Experience, Attitudes and Skills Required
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• A strong track record of identifying high value, low cost solutions to problems by balancing business and customer needs with tech capabilities
• Flexible self-starter with optimistic attitude, ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
• Must be focused, incredibly organized, show excellent attention to detail and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to their work
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Minimum of two years experience working with complex IT and Digital technology projects
• Familiarity with code deployments to multiple environments.
• 2+ years experience in Technology Project Management
• Experience with CMS (WordPress, Drupal or other CMS)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Google Apps
This is a part-time position, approximately 6-8 hours per week
** As noted in the post, telecommuting is ok as a general rule, but bi-weekly or monthly on-site planning meetings will be involved. So, you must be able to drive into our office in Mission Viejo, CA on occasion.
For immediate consideration, fax resume to 800-606-5131 or email to email@example.com
Once your resume has emailed or faxed, call 949-681-6704 to inquire for an interview.