QR Code Link to This Post
Based in Camas, WA, Fuel Medical Group is a leading national management consulting agency that provides marketing, finance, human resources and internet based services. Fuel partners with otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), audiology, hospital, university, allergy and sleep medicine health care professionals who are passionate about patient care and providing their patients with an improved quality of life. Our workplace culture fosters teamwork and rewards excellence. We are always looking for talented individuals to help us meet the demands of our members.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for designing, creating and modifying information systems, from layout to function, according to the needs of our software applications. The Full Stack Developer will analyze the timelines of tasks, and will be expected to meet set deadlines. They will strive to create accurate and robust systems while keeping an eye on streamlining customer processes. This position requires an eye for detail and excellent time management skills, that include creating, developing, proofing, editing, repurposing and improvising with the ability to work under tight deadlines. Such tasks require self-motivated, goal-oriented individuals that also possess good communication skills and thrive in a tight-knit team environment.
• Develop, enhance, maintain and support web-based applications
• Ability to architect all aspects of an application, beginning with the database
• Update legacy code for modern browser compatibility
• Create and maintain database tables
• Participate in testing and debugging processes
• Research technical problems, trends and provide recommendations
• Participate in business requirements analysis, software evaluation and selection and application integration
• Provide application-related training
• Suggest ideas for process improvement
• Adapt to changing development environments
• All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to work in all aspects of web apps from database to presentation
• Experience with Java script
• A solid understanding of object-oriented development
• Experience with Git version control and bug tracking software
• Experience in current web app design methods and best practices
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and within project timelines
• Ability to work and communicate collaboratively
• API Deployment and Consumption
Interested candidates may submit their application materials by following the link below. In your cover letter, let us know how you see Fuel Medical Group fitting into your long term career goals.
If you feel you meet the above requirements we encourage you to apply and look forward to speaking with you!