QR Code Link to This Post
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify, create solutions, and escalate services provided by Managed Services vendor and IT teams to ensure they are meeting contractual expectations.
- Review and monitor adherence, identify risk areas, and drive issue mitigation with provider
- Work with internal project teams at all locations to define onsite IT needs. Identify requirements, confirm project plans, confirm service status and completion
- Participate in business relationship management activities between office and regional leadership /facilities/onsite liaisons, managed services, and internal IT team
- Coordinate with managed service provider on changes to the IT environment, including project go-lives, outages, and annual business fluctuations
Qualifications - BA degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 1 year of related experience required, preferably in technical support; experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Proven ability to communicate to all levels of an organization, written and verbally
- Knowledge of ITIL service support management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, etc.), Lean, ITAM and/ or other similar processes
- Experience in project planning and execution
- Understands and interprets KPIs, SLAs and other IT Service performance metrics
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.