QR Code Link to This Post
System Support Specialist
We are a small, fast-growing Healthcare Managed Services Technology company.
We are looking for an experienced Level I IT professional that will be a good fit for our team. 2-3 years experience required.
The ideal candidate will be a professional that takes pride in their work, will see a job through to the end, is able to balance multiple client requests, and can collaborate with the rest of the team to resolve our clients' issues.
- IT support for our client base including hardware, software, and diagnostic equipment integration
- Use ConnectWise to manage requests, resolutions, and time.
- Follow client requests from beginning to end and ensure the work is performed to the clients' satisfaction.
- Organization and detail-orientation are an absolute necessity for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, phone etiquette, and grammatically-correct email correspondence are a must.
Our healthcare client base expects the best and we strive to always deliver the same.
- Windows Workstation Configuration, Support & Troubleshooting
- Windows Server Active Directory Basic Support & Troubleshooting
- Terminal Server/Remote Desktop Server Basic Support & Troubleshooting
- Vipre AntiVirus Configuration & Support
- Ability to quickly become proficient with the Electronic Health Records software in our field
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
We are looking forward!