QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an energetic and driven team player that is passionate about IT. We offer flexibility around your current class schedule as much as possible. We do, however prefer a commitment of at least 10 - 20 hours per week. This is a paid internship, if interested; please apply on this website or on www.approvedfowarders.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Assist with on premise PBX phone system
• Comply with all corporate IT policies and best practices
• Multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and timeliness.
• Must possess positive team-work attitude and leadership skills
• Verbal and written communication
Qualified intern candidate are typically full-time students, enrolled at a college or university with junior or senior status who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a field of study such as A.S. / A.A. in Information Technology, B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science.