QR Code Link to This Post
Only top performers and customer service orientated people should apply!
We specialize in providing computer network support and Information Technology (IT) services to small and mid-size businesses in the Pittsburgh Area. We are growing and we have an opening for an IT Technician for Networking, Servers & Users/Desktop support.
This position is responsible for providing remote service and on-site support to our clients. Support duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Installing, managing, configuring and troubleshooting software and hardware on desktops and laptops.
- Installing, managing, configuring and troubleshooting software and hardware on servers.
- Installing, managing, configuring and troubleshooting firewall security appliances.
- Providing support end-users for help with various issues, such as: installing, configuring and troubleshooting application software (from Microsoft and 3rd party vendors).
* Hands-on experience with Windows 10/8/7 and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 operating systems are required.
* Experience with and a thorough understanding of Networking (Setting up Routers, Switches, WAPs etc)
* Experience with the following specific technologies is desired and very helpful: Microsoft 365; SharePoint; DELL Servers; Microsoft Terminal Services; Email spam filtering; SonicWALL firewall security appliances; Hosted Exchange.
* Other certifications that are desired/helpful include the following: Microsoft technical certifications MCSE and MCSA; CompTIA A+ and Network+; Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator (CSSA).
* 5 or more years experience in Computer/Network Support
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Fill out the questioner in the link below.
2. Summit resume After filling out the questioner.
The ideal candidate will have the above technical skills and experience, a professional manner, excellent communication and customer service skills, and 5+ years of hands-on experience with the support of a variety of Microsoft networks for small and mid-size businesses. Prior Help desk experience in a Managed Services environment and prior IT consulting experience is desired and is a very strong plus.
On most occasions, work for this position is performed in our Pittsburgh, PA office and our clients in the local Pittsburgh area. Local car travel in the Greater Pittsburgh area is required to visit client sites.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package.