QR Code Link to This Post
1. Program servers, open/close ports, network, backup information, use iCloud, and troubleshoot network/desk work stations.
2. Manage Google G Suite for education.
3. Manage emails and MSN 365 and/or Gmail business email accounts.
4. Manage school website page, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and change/add updates.
5. Update Program policies and maintain firewall and manage/monitor virus protection software/updates, and register/certify licenses on servers/computers.
6.Provide professional development to teachers one Wednesday each month.
The IT position is a part-time position (18 hours) and if seeking a full-time position the applicant would work 22 hours as a computer lab instructor and lunch monitor. We offer medical, ASRS retirement, dental, and vision benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume by clicking on the email link.