QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities include following:
• Minimum 2+ experience supporting corporate financial environment clients
• Experience with Incident Management Systems (ticket systems)
• Ability to work and assist other technicians.
• Keep hardware inventory, submit RMA requests and meet all Service Level Agreement guidelines.
• Break/fix duties requiring troubleshooting of hardware with desktop and laptop computing devices including replacing components (DIMMS, CMOS batteries, HDDs, SSDs, etc.)
• Moves requiring physical disconnects and reconnects of workstations in a timely and organized manner.
• Familiarity with all current versions of MS Windows, MS Office suite of application and all basic core applications used by current corporate environments.
• Additional Qualifications:
• Current CompTIA A+ Certification
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check, and be legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Financial Trading floor support experience a PLUS.
• If you can meet all of the above qualifications, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached in Word or .pdf format