QR Code Link to This Post
This is a full time position supports our clients primarily in Santa Clara County. Only people living in this area are more likely to be considered for this position. We offer a complete benefits package and an opportunity to use and learn a wide range of customer service and technology skills.
At Lighthouse we maintain our clients' infrastructure to industry standards for performance, security and availability. We value a high degree of rigor and exceptional communications skills. Our primary mission is to make our clients more effective through the efficient use of technology.
In the planning, management and execution of all our assignments, we keep the ultimate business objective clearly in mind and assure that the technology and systems that drive operations work to enable and accelerate the achievement of that business objective - not the other way around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Provide full desktop service to client base end users in local offices (in person and remotely).
• Maintenance and problem solving with respect to workstations and desktop applications.
• Provide feedback on work in progress.
• Ability to work with individuals with a wide range of computer skills, specifically when communicating technical information.
• Ability to provide support for mid to large enterprise level organizations.
• Other duties/tasks as assigned.
Job Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• 3-7 years detail oriented experience in a Corporate Help Desk environment.
• Experience with face to face/in person technical support is required.
• Practical knowledge of Remote Desktop or other remote assistance programs
• Hands on experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office 2010/2013/365.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint.
• MAC OS X experience.
• Experience using Symantec Enterprise Protection Anti-Virus Software (desktop).
• Experience working with smart phones and tablets such as iPhones, iPads and Droids.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Must have reliable transportation and should expect that commutes are subject to change and could at times be 50 plus miles round trip.
• Candidates should expect to work overtime, the average work week is 45 hours.
Lighthouse employees are committed to our client's success. We believe successful solutions include communication, responsiveness and execution. That difference motivates our entire company and all of our customers' satisfaction. Lighthouse employees must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and we invest in coaching our employees in our unique customer focused ways. We are looking for individuals that want a career where they will facilitate positive change and can be a champion for outstanding customer service to our customers.
If you believe in being a champion for our customer's success and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send us your resume to email@example.com today!!
Lighthouse Information Systems, Inc. www.lighthouseis.com