QR Code Link to This Post
An established software development company in the property management industry is seeking a Senior C# Developer. This is a full time position. The position will report directly to the owner of the company and will oversee the work of off-site contract programmers.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent background and experience).
• Minimum of 3 years' experience developing .NET applications, with strong experience in C# and .Net.
• Experience with web applications and mobile apps a plus.
• Strong experience in MSSQL databases with T-SQL development.
• Experience with source controls.
• Experience in database design, normalization and structure.
• Accounting or financial database experience a plus.
• Experience in SQL query optimization.
• Experience in full development lifecycle, especially database testing for data integrity.
• Stored Procedure/Function Writing.
• Some DBA work for internal and external users.
• Some Windows Systems Administor work for in-house network and consulting with external users.
• Ability to develop new projects and pickup/maintain existing ones.
• Ability to understand and maintain legacy code.
• Motivated learner with strong research skills, requiring minimal supervision.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday, in Cathedral City, California. No telecommuting. No relocation assistance. No sponsorship. Not a contracting opportunity. Candidates must submit a resume in PDF, Word, Open Document, RTF or plain-text formats.
Forward cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com