QR Code Link to This Post
For nearly 35 years, Pahlisch Homes has been exceeding homeowner expectations with our quality building and exceptional customer care. This commitment to excellence is seen throughout the entire Pahlisch Homes Team. We take pride in what we do.
Joining Pahlisch Homes as the Warranty Field Representative requires strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. The perfect candidate to fill this position will successfully work to coordinate new construction warranty claims. This is a field position that requires both indoor and outdoor tasks. Traits we look for include positive attitude, honesty, team player, innovative and dependable. If you are interested, please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirement. Please include the title of the job in the subject of your response.
The Pahlisch Homes Warranty Field Representative is responsible for coordinating new construction warranty claims. This is a field position that requires both indoor and outdoor tasks.
- Perform onsite home inspections within the one year warranty
- Evaluate warranty request and determine needs
- Perform minor home repairs, adjustments, and modifications
- Daily tasks include quality control inspections, warranty claim assessments, defect causes, and construction troubleshooting
- Assist Warranty Team with homeowner scheduling, trade base warranty follow-up, data-entry, filing and product/warranty research
- Respond to phone calls and emails for warranty customer care
- Organize homeowner paperwork and one year warranty files
- Follow up on one year warranty meetings
- Follow up and track trade partner "open tickets" and coordinate scheduling
- Attend global and regional meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 2+ years of construction field experience preferred
- Warranty experience preferred
- General knowledge of the residential building industry and the ability to use general building tools and equipment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction, meet time-lines and work on a multitude of projects at one time
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
No supervisory duties for this position.
This job operates in both a professional office environment and out in the field. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The person in this position needs to frequently move/traverse about job sites and an office environment. This position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands). Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder. The person is required to communicate with trades, clients and other colleagues. Frequently works in outdoor weather conditions.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Full Time, Non Exempt position
Occasion travel between job sites is expected for this position.
PHI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PHI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PHI expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PHI employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
A robust and competitive benefits package is offered for all full time Pahlisch Homes, Inc. employees.
Medical/Dental Plans - PHI offers a choice of medical plans, allowing each employee the flexibility to choose the best fit for themselves and their family. The dental plan offers great perks like orthodontics coverage for children and a build-in vision discount program. Premiums for employee-only medical and dental plans are covered 100%. Eligibility starts the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
Paid Time Off - We work hard and play hard and like to see our employees creating the perfect work life balance. Start accruing vacation leave on your first day of work. You'll get two weeks of paid vacation to rejuvenate and refresh yourself in first 5 years of employment. Three weeks is provided between years 5 and 10 and 4 weeks after 10 + years of service. 90 day waiting period for use of paid time off.
Sick Pay - Sick pay accrues at a rate of 1 hour for every 30 hours worked. Meet the maximum in sick leave accruals? Convert those hours to personal days. (Up to 24 hours per calendar year.)
We observe 9 Paid Holidays. Celebrate with your friends and families!
Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, life insurance, accident, cancer, hospital stay insurance are among our voluntary benefits that you can choose to enroll yourself and your dependents in after 30 days of employment.
401K Savings Plan - We care about your future! PHI matches up to 4% of your contribution after completion of 1 year of employment. Financial Advisers are available to help plan for your retirement.
Other fun PERKS- Employee Recognition Program, free golf for PHI employees at River's Edge Golf Course, 18% discount with Verizon, Referral Bonus Program, summer bashes, holiday parties, team building events.... just to name a few.