QR Code Link to This Post
Why work for DRS?
DRS is one of the largest service and sales providers for DISH. We have been in business since 1999. Satellite TV Technician/Installers are the face of DRS and key to our success. Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence and control of your success? Then being a Satellite TV Technician/Installer with DRS is the career for you.
• 4 weeks paid training: 2 weeks in classroom and 2 weeks field training.
• Earn up to 3 weeks of paid time off within first year.
• Company provides vehicle, gas card, and tools (no out of pocket expense).
• Company paid smart phone for business.
• Competitive salary with incentive pay for achieving performance goals.
• Incentive pay for providing customers additional solutions and products.
• Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement (company pays 70 % of medical insurance).
• Upward mobility growth opportunities.
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
• We also require a valid Florida Driver's License (no more than 2 moving violations in 3 years).
• Installing, troubleshooting and servicing DISH satellite systems/products in customer's home.
• The Satellite TV Technician/Installer position can be physically challenging as you will be climbing and working from ladders, in some cases in excess of 30 feet.
• You will be entering attics and will be exposed to a variety of weather elements including: heat, cold, wind, and rain.
• Required to trench/dig, sometimes up to 100 feet in order to lay cable.
• You will interact with consumers daily and should be comfortable and able to effectively communicate/train customers on the DISH system.
• Satellite TV Technician/Installers must be comfortable offering our customers additional services and products while earning incentives.
• We operate seven days a week and techs are required to work weekends, holidays, and evenings.
• Working long hours is a daily event as your ending time will vary from day-to-day depending on your assigned jobs and business needs.
• Offer new product lines.
To start your career apply at: https://drs.pixsystechnologies.net/recruiting/JobDetail.aspx?JobId=3