QR Code Link to This Post
This is a full-time position in our San Mateo office.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ability to adapt any creative styles as needed while maintaining visual consistency and brand identity
- Enhance existing interfaces with new layouts, photos, graphics, and content
- Work across a broad range of fidelities, from rough sketches to highly polished, production ready assets and mock ups
- Design across multiple platforms and responsive applications that can fit screen sizes for tablet, laptop, mobile and desktop
- Quickly produce appropriate assets needed by the development team
- Mentor junior members of the UI team
- Provide artistic direction and feedback on UI team projects
- 5+ years experience in visual user interface design
- Ability to create clean, clutter-free, visually consistent designs
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion
- Passion for outstanding, elegant design
- Experience in print design is a plus
- Experience mentoring or managing other UI designers is a plus
IXL Learning is a leading educational technology company on a big mission: delivering an immersive learning experience to all students, in all grades and subjects, in schools and homes worldwide. With 1 in 8 U.S. students already learning on IXL (answering over 50 million questions every day!), IXL inspires educators and learners around the world and is changing how students feel about learning and about themselves.
To apply, please include a link to your portfolio and work samples in your resume or cover letter. Samples should include mockups, wireframes, and information hierarchy documents.
Click here to apply