QR Code Link to This Post
This is an opportunity to work with our customer, a leading provider of connected car and location-based platform services, as a Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineer in Santa Clara, California.
CIeNET is looking for intelligent, creative, enthusiastic and diligent software professionals to join our Santa Clara team and develop the future of their career with us.
- Perform necessary testing activities for mobile and embedded system applications within assigned software projects
- Work with different stakeholders and engineering teams to identify and resolve issues
- Able to understand product requirements and software architectures
- Develop test cases based on requirements and test plans
- Develop, debug and execute automated test scripts and enhance the automation test coverage
- Report software bugs to Jira tracking system and provide initial root cause analysis
- Execute test cases across multiple products and releases
- Ensure assigned testing tasks are completed on time
- Ensure test suites and tools meet the business needs with respect to functionality, performance, stability and other quality objectives
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years software testing experience with embedded products and test automation
- Graphic User Interface automation testing experience for Android, iOS, QT or web applications is desirable
- Experience with software build and issue tracking tools: JIRA, GIT/Gerrit, Jenkins and WiKi
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, proactive and result-driven
- Good communication and presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
CIeNET is an equal opportunity employe, we would like to thank all applicants for expressing an interest in this job opening. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.