QR Code Link to This Post
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleViewis not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a "Best Place to Work" for more than five years running.
Currently we’re looking for applicants for the role of Help Desk Technician. This position will add to our current team by supporting the stability and maintenance of our development infrastructure and ensuring the smooth operation of the processes supporting those efforts. You will actively participate in a help desk role supporting employee laptops, desktops, and printer environments. To be a successful candidate you must show an eagerness to learn, the desire to “roll up” your sleeves to ensure corporate objectives are met and the ability to work within a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- Install and maintain desktop software (Windows and macOS)
- Account creation/modification with Active Directory/Exchange
- Hardware/Software repair and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot client-side network issues including VPN
- Troubleshoot issues over the phone for remote users
- Identify and remove viruses and malware
- Support android and iOS smart-phones and tablets
- Manage hardware inventory using asset tracking software
- 1+ years’ experience in end-user support
- Broad knowledge of computers, including windows OS, macOS, networking and software fundamentals
- Experience dealing with troubleshooting remote user’s issues
- Comfortable working from a command prompt (ipconfig, ping, tracert)
- Knowledge configuring office multi-function devices
- Some exposure to Windows Server environment
- Experience configuring iPhone/android devices
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 60 pounds
- Preferred - CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Preferred - Experience supporting a mixed OS environment
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
Please Apply Here: https://hrbrg.co/2uaaju
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.