QR Code Link to This Post
Emerge Interactive (http://emer.ge) is a digital experience agency and product development company looking for an enthusiastic Mobile Application Developer to join our team.
As a Mobile Application Developer you'll help create our clients' native and cross-platform native mobile applications--while working in a highly collaborative environment and using an agile software development process. We're looking for someone who can come in and help not only develop high quality mobile applications, but help set the tone and lead the way when it comes to mobile development practices within Emerge.
If you have a willingness to learn, strong communication skills, and a passionate desire to be a leader in the digital space; if you believe you could work in a high-energy environment that celebrates leadership, creativity, and a can do attitude, consider joining our team!
As mobile application developer your functions will be:
- Develop and maintain client mobile applications
- Work closely with producers, account managers and other Emerge team members on client and internal projects
- Implement best practices in clean coding standards and development, provisioning and signing processes
- Provide time and resource estimates for client projects
- At least 2 years commercial experience in mobile development and architecture
- Proficient with Android Studio, Java, Gradle, Android SDK API levels.
- Experience with Xcode, Swift3, Objective-C, iOS, working with Cocoa pods, app store publishing is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Build and distribute mobile apps for iOS and Android devices; knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions.
- Experience with cross-platform native development frameworks (React Native, Nativescript, Xamarin) a plus.
- Experience integrating with CMS technologies a plus.
- Experience working with backend technologies (e.g. Python, Ruby, Node.js, PHP) a plus
- Knowledge of OOP principles and practices.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible, positive attitude.
- Experience in development QA testing.
- Be able to juggle assignments while maintaining a high level of quality, organization, attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you would receive:
- Work in a great office in the West End - right on the streetcar line (http://www.emergeinteractive.com/insights/detail/our-new-portland-creative-office)
- A relaxed, fun working environment
- Health & Retirement Benefits
- We're a learning based organization; we seek new challenges and the ability to grow.
- Include portfolio of relevant work and GitHub or Bitbucket profile URL
- Position is available immediately
Please apply online with Emerge Interactive at: http://careers.emergeinteractive.com/job/55417/mobile-application-developer-android-focus?s=cl