QR Code Link to This Post
Any replies or applications through Craigslist will not be considered.
Thank you for your interest!
Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 200 stores across the U.S. But the best part is that we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with cell phone components and/or computer hardware? Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone repair companies in the US!
The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low-price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee.
uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Droids, Xboxes, and PS3s, to cameras, laptops, and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone 6s? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A Droid that just won't shake software issues? An iPhone that needs to be jailbroken and unlocked? A Mac that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel, and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. Most repairs can be completed while you wait!
From water damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
We aim to make uBreakiFix a great place to work, and we highly value our employees!
Job Title: Smartphone Technician
Job Purpose: Serves customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction
*Ability to fluently speak Spanish and English
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytic skills
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Work well in team environment
* Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
* High school diploma or GED
* A+ Certification
* Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
* Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
* Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
* Previous experience working at retail electronics store
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
* Provide recommendations for problem resolution
* Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
* Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
* Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
* Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
* Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
* Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
* Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
* Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
* Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V