QR Code Link to This Post
The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low-price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee.
uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Droids, Xboxes, and PS3s, to cameras, laptops, and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone 5? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A Droid that just won't shake software issues? An iPhone that needs to be jailbroken and unlocked? A Mac that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel, and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. Most repairs can be completed while you wait!
From water damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
We aim to make uBreakiFix a great place to work, and we highly value our employees!
Job Title: Smartphone Technician
Job Purpose: Serves customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing devices while ensuring customer satisfaction
* Outstanding customer service skills
*An interest in technology
*No repair experience required because we provide on-the-job training and guidance
* Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytic skills
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Able to pass drug screen and background check
* Work well in team environment
* Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
* High school diploma or GED
* A+ Certification
* Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
* Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles
* Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
* Previous experience working at retail electronics store
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
* Provide recommendations for problem resolution
* Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple-to-understand manner
* Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
* Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
* Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
* Answer phone calls to the store with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
* Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
* Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
* Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
* Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Please apply to this job by going to the following link and hitting the apply now button:
Any replies through Craigslist will not be considered. Thank you for your interest!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V