QR Code Link to This Post
Diagnose technical issues, repair computer and mobile devices, maintain effective workflow, work with customers to assess needs.
• Provides onsite and in-shop Apple laptop or desktop computer / server repair
• Mobile device repair (iPhone's, iPad's, etc)
• Setup Macs and mobile devices
• Possesses In depth Mac OSX and iOS systems
• Uses specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
• Uses problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems.
• Provides accurate timelines for repairs and upgrades.
• Tests, troubleshoots, and diagnoses computer hardware failures.
• Replaces and/or repairs faulty components.
• Contributes to team effort by taking on additional tasks as needed.
• Ability to lift 15-20 lbs consistently
Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of laptops, computer, tablets and/or Apple Products, Technical Acumen, Listening, Customer Service, Flexibility, Problem Solving Skills, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, High School Diploma Required, Technical School a Plus.