QR Code Link to This Post
1.You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
2. You would enjoy a reverse commute to the South Bay.
3. You like great benefits including paid time off, health & 401(k) match.
4. You'd like your code to reach millions of people and make a difference.
5. You want a relaxed, casual, environment where flip flops are OK.
6. You like continually changing projects.
7. You like using your creativity to create new applications.
8. You want real growth and management opportunities.
9. You'd welcome a break from meetings.
10. You want to contribute and like being heard.
Reminder Services, Inc. is the leading provider of automated appointment reminder solutions and innovative, online applications for a variety of industries including medical and wellness. We are a SAAS company that sends millions of reminder calls, text messages and emails every month.
We are looking for someone who loves building, maintaining and evolving web-based applications on the LAMP stack. You'll create innovative new features and maintain existing features for our ReminderCall.com application. You will help develop new applications. You will need a keen eye for detail and high standards for code quality, user experience, and efficiency. You will document your code and create documentation describing new features and integrations. You will discuss new features/integrations with business partners. The perfect candidate will enjoy working in a small company.
What you'll do
• Write and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient new features
• Maintain existing features by improving and scaling supporting code
• Assist with writing integrations to third-party applications
• Assist with server administration as needed
What you need to succeed
• 1-3 years of PHP Development experience
• BS in Computer Science or a related field
• Ability to speak clearly with customers is a must
• Experience creating web-based applications
• Experience with the full LAMP stack
• Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
• Experience using HTML, CSS
• Some Experience with Server Administration is a plus
• Familiarity with Asterisk is a plus
Reminder Services offers employees outstanding growth opportunities, 401k, health insurance and PTO.
**** Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position. This is a FULL TIME ON SITE POSITION (NOT A WORK-FROM-HOME/TELECOMMUTE POSITION)****