QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently recruiting and hiring a full-time Technology Coordinator for Oregon's Finest retail locations and Movement Cannabis wholesale.
If you are passionate about constantly improving and contributing to the sustainability of Oregon's cannabis industry, please send a resume and cover letter with "I am Oregon's Finest" as the subject. Please address the following question in your cover letter:
How will you contribute to the OF mission in your role?
"To promote health through the finest cannabis as a leading regenerative organization."
At Oregon's Finest we take our mission seriously and it shows in everything we promote - from product to employee. Our shelves proudly showcase the finest cannabis products produced in Oregon. We are not just here to sell, but educate our customers, vendors and the community on the effects and benefits of cannabis.
Technology Coordinator (TC) is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the Information Technology infrastructure and support needed to achieve the goals of Oregon's Finest (OF) and Movement Cannabis (MC). The TC is focused on utilizing all technological advantages and systems to support the General Manager (GM) and our mission.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related role; Bachelor's Degree is preferred
• Ability to understand and document processes quickly, and have high level problem solving and process improvement skills.
• Working knowledge of network systems and information security
• Experience maintaining hardware and software
• Ability to teach others how to use new or existing technology
• Ability to create and communicate numerous reports, identify business trends and react swiftly to the needs of the business
• Ability to manage and achieve competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Aptitude with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Mail Chimp, WIX
• Aptitude with SEO, Web design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
• Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will includes: early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays