QR Code Link to This Post
Service Engineer (AV Systems)
Do you wish you could work with a team who respects your deep knowledge of audio and video systems? Would you like to spend every day surrounded by innovative AV and multimedia technologies? How about working with a team who truly recognizes your hard work while respecting your commitment to life balance?
Cibola is seeking an outstanding Service Engineer to provide quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of Client satisfaction. You'll play a key role in all service related activities, and you'll have the opportunity to work with a fascinating range of system applications and hardware configurations.
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you have the ability and desire to:
• troubleshoot and resolve various service issues related to integrated audiovisual systems with a focus on excellent quality, accuracy and value to the client
• perform preventive maintenance on audiovisual systems and equipment including software/firmware updates
• troubleshoot control system functionality using Crestron, Biamp or AMX
• enjoy working on your own at Client sites
• read and understand engineering schematics
• focus on the details, be accurate and thorough
• maintain a strong working relationship with Cibola's clients
You will also need to:
• communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• have a desire to build new skills and gain new certifications
• be professional and ethical
• be able to lift up to 40 lb.
• have a clean driving record and reliable transportation to drive to project sites
• ideally have a BS degree
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, please send us a PDF of your resume, along with a cover letter describing your most significant life accomplishment.
This is Cibola
Career development - You'll enjoy a variety of projects allowing ample opportunity to stretch your skills and enhance your experience. Ask any Cibola employee and they will tell you that the company always challenges them -- and always supports them. In addition to the talented staff at Cibola, you'll share ideas and insights with engineers from partner firms, as well as senior technology staff from our client companies.
Great environment - Cibola is an ethical, family-oriented company that takes quality of life very seriously. Our team is highly collaborative, we freely share information and knowledge, and we take a positive approach to learning from mistakes. You'll find a diverse group from multiple disciplines who are always willing to help one another. You'll also find an agile small company culture where good ideas move quickly.
Thought leadership - Cibola is a consulting and systems integration firm located in Old Towne Orange that provides creative solutions to inspire group communication. Since opening our doors in 1971, we've embraced the accelerating changes in audiovisual and multimedia technology. Cibola's people-centered approach helps us quickly understand each Client's business purpose and opportunities. This understanding is vital to applying technologies that are easy and fun to use, and to creating environments where comfort encourages high performance.