QR Code Link to This Post
• Understanding of operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, OS X, iOS and Android, Microsoft Office and G suite.
• Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, peripherals, basic networking concepts and Microsoft Office applications.
• Audio and video experience.
• Working experience with Office365, Google Apps, and Microsoft Outlook profile configuration
• Basic understanding of domain-based networks, such as file and print shares, mail and application servers.
• Basic knowledge of mobile devices and tablets and mobile device management
• Basic Active Directory management as it relates to user account creation and modification, security and distribution groups
• Hands-on working experience with routers, firewalls, switches, VPN devices and wireless and other networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP
• Detail Oriented
• Strong communication skills