QR Code Link to This Post
A leading provider of accounting and data processing services in Woodland Hills seeks an SQL developer to join the team working on back-end development.
- Experience in Database Design, normalization and structure
- Experience in SQL query optimization
- Experience in Full development lifecycle especially database testing for data integrity
- Stored Procedure/Function Writing
- Ability to develop new projects and pickup/maintain existing ones
- Experience with Regular Expressions, SVN, Shell, XML
- Ability to understand and maintain legacy code
- Desire to continually learn, take on new projects and be challenged
- Motivated learner with strong research skills, requiring minimal supervision
- Great communication and analytical skills
- PL/pgSQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Accounting or financial database experience
Compensation: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: paid time off, holidays, medical and dental insurance plans, 401K plan
The position is Full-Time, Monday through Friday in Woodland Hills, CA. No telecommuting. No relocation assistance. No sponsorship. Not a contracting opportunity. Candidates must submit a resume in PDF, Word, Open Document, RTF or plain-text formats.
To apply, please send an email with your resume (as an attachment with the file name as your full name) and salary expectation.