QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Duties/Responsibilities Include
- Overseeing all traffic and operations on a daily basis including the development and refinement of processes, ad network monetization, traffic & billing, third party reconciliation, and campaign optimization.
- Analyze Direct and Indirect revenue data in order to report revenue trends and forecasts to the executive team. Optimize inventory for both groups in order to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
- Driving operational excellence across the business lifecycle. Have a firm grasp of end-to-end workflow to lead efficiency projects.
- Supporting aggressive revenue objectives by using indirect rates as a benchmark to drive higher eCPM and RPM rates for the company, on both an Indirect and Direct level.
- Collaborating and building consensus with sales to improve process, pricing, controls, and sales execution.
- Establishing verifiable and repeatable processes and analytics to deliver yield management reporting, revenue forecast modeling, historical trend analyses and insights.
- Growing a strong team to fully understand forecasting inventory availability and sell-through by employing statistical analysis and modeling.
- Working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product development and engineering for product readiness, new product deployment, advanced operations/ trafficking support, and new product ideation.
- Managing relationships and negotiate best CPM rates with key ad technology vendors.
- Supervising, coaching, and developing staff to accomplish the above objectives and to grow their skillset and expertise in optimizing effectively for the revenue goals of the company.
Job Qualifications Include
- Proven track record of creating innovative solutions to challenging business problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to support all decisions based on data and facts.
- Proven track record of operations execution, developing relationships with team members, internal stakeholders, vendors and business partners.
- Experience with targeting technologies and methods to optimize performance of direct sold and indirect campaigns.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop team. Continue to strive for operational efficiency in order to maintain a lean team with cross-functional knowledge and abilities.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables etc) and other data analysis tools like Google Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of ad operations experience, with a minimum of 1+ years managerial experience.
About Slashdot Media
The BIZX Slashdot Media division is a global leader in on-line professional technology communities serving over 40 Million viewers and serving over 150 Million page views each month to an enthusiastic and engaged audience of IT professionals, decision makers, developers and enthusiasts around the world. Our Passport demand generation platform leverages our huge B2B database and is considered best in class by our list of Fortune 1000 customers. Our impressive growth in the demand generation space is fueled through our use of AI, big data technologies, sophisticated systems automation and integration. We offer a competitive benefits package and perks like company sponsored outings one afternoon per month, company sponsored lunches, snacks, onsite yoga classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas, and have fun doing it.