QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Customer Service Representative II for our proprietary software application. The position will be located at our headquarters, which is conveniently situated on Mira Mesa Blvd and Flanders Dr., just off the 805.
Technical Customer Service Representative II, reports to the Director, Customer Support Services and works closely with individual clients to identify basic, intermediate, and advanced needs. Once needs are identified, the CSR must see that these needs and expectations are met by using the resources available to the employee within the organization, and seek external resources when appropriate.
• Provide superior service to our customers
• Technical support to clients, and appropriate triage of reported problem/issues
• Reviewing, testing, and evaluating updated versions of Golden Hour Data Systems in accordance with Golden Hour Quality Assurance guidelines. Ensuring that as Golden Hour Data Systems evolves, the printed and on-line documentation remains accurate.
• Display competence in communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal relations.
• Maintain consistent customer focus in the face of adversity and change.
• Must be focused on continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem analysis and resolution.
• Recognizing the entire scope of an issue, and participate objectively towards resolution with other team members.
• Working some on-call shifts during non-business hours. Non-business/on-call shifts are worked remotely (i.e., home).
• Minimal travel may be required
• Other tasks and projects as assigned
• Ideal candidates will have the ability to demonstrate superior Customer Services skills.
• Candidates will also have the capacity to learn technical concepts and apply to the job. Ability to thrive independently in a project based/ team environment is a requirement. Formal technical training is preferred but not required.
• Emergency Air Medical Services experience is highly desired with functional knowledge of dispatch and clinical, but not required.
• Display competence in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Display excellent troubleshooting skills.
Must possess a comprehensive understanding of applications including, but not limited to:
• Application provisions to meet Industry/Client requirements and needs.
• Application provisions ensuring compliance with Federal Regulatory Entities
• Application provisions to meet internal corporate needs.
• The candidate must be able to provide documentation to support ability to work in the United States within the federal legal guidelines.
• San Diego applications only, please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Golden Hour Data Systems offers a very competitive salary, as well as an excellent benefits package. Benefits include health insurance, dental, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, and we participate in the benefit premiums. In addition, we offer Flexible Spending, 401k, 15 days a year PTO, and 9 paid holidays.