QR Code Link to This Post
No phone calls please.
JOB TITLE: Help Desk Analyst
LOCATION: Denver, CO
SUPERVISOR: Service Desk Manager
The Help Desk Analyst will help champion excellent service management as the front line in the process. You'll help manage incidents, problems, and change requests from start to finish by taking service requests via email, phone, IM, and other means.
• Answers and responds to help desk calls, IMs, emails, etc.
• Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves problems efficiently while providing outstanding client service to attorneys, staff, and those outside the organization
• Escalates appropriately when necessary
• Ensure all conference calls are successfully set-up for internal and external meetings
• Follows up, ensuring the issue is resolved or the request is satisfied
• Participates in new application testing and special projects
• Regularly participate in the evening and weekend on-call rotation (about every 5-6 weeks)
• Is an active partner in helping champion world class IT
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• ITIL familiarity is very helpful
• Certifications are useful
• Outstanding client service and communication skills
• Creative and adaptable
• Proficient in PC and Peripheral hardware support
• Proficient in software support including OS and applications
• Desire to do great things both IT related and not IT related that help the organization
• Position is generally sedentary in nature; involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
• Ability to work in an environment that at times is noisy and busy without much privacy.
• Ability to occasionally or routinely lift up to 10 lbs. required.
• Ability to talk and hear required.
• Ability to perform repetitive motions required.
• Ability to sit, stand and walk required.
• Ability to reach, lift, climb, balance, stoop and crouch required.
• Ability to see and read PC screens; detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.