QR Code Link to This Post
As Technical Support Supervisor you will have the opportunity to be hands on, while leading our Tier 1 Engineers, working side by side to solve customers' technical support cases, and collaborating with senior level engineers to provide a market leading customer experience.
The position is a critical role with the responsibility of ensuring high quality services for our customers and leading by example. The ideal candidate has a mix of technical know-how, business and problem solving skills.
• Coordinate and provide technical support, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, configuring systems and applications.
• Assign, monitor, and supervise Service Desk technician duties, including incident escalation, ticket management, status reporting, and infrastructure support and troubleshooting.
• Provide administrative, operational, and development functions for IT Service Desk tools and systems
• Establish and maintain IT training and instructional material for the Service Desk, as well as, the end-user community
• Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics and status reports are completed and continually modified to meet the needs of the department
• Coach and mentor team members
• 3-5 years of hands on experience in a service-oriented IT environment with at least 2 years at the Technical Support Supervisor level.
• Strong technical understanding of enterprise hardware and software, particularly client-server set-ups and networks.
• Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
• ITIL or HDI (Helpdesk Institute) Certification a plus
• Citrix, RDS and Office 365 experience a plus
Benefits/Perks and other good stuff: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, 401k, education stipend and certification/s.
Please send resume and salary requirements for consideration.