QR Code Link to This Post
• Under limited supervision, perform assembly of cable/harness assemblies and electronic/mechanical assemblies.
• Assemble and configure simple to complex cable harness assemblies.
• Assemble and test basic-to-complex mechanical assemblies & sub-assemblies.
• Applies knowledge of assembly and manufacturing practices by assembling a large variety of electro-mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
• Uses specifications from instruction, drawings, diagrams, schematics, pictures to perform tasks.
• Maintains adherence to production, test, and quality system procedures.
• Read, understand and implement Engineering Change Order's (ECO's), Deviations, and Quality Assurance (QA) Alerts.
• Perform voltage measurements / circuit continuity checks and use electronic instruments to test assemblies.
• Communicates directly with supervisor and to accomplish tasks and correct production discrepancies.
• Provides input and recommendations to supervisor and team members on improvement opportunities based on data and observations.
• Performs rework and repair with strict adherence to internal policies and procedures.
• Provide assistance to team members when required to meet production requirements
• Performs other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education a plus.
• 3 years experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Basic electronics skills and able to use measuring tools ie. Digital multimeter.
• Ability to read assembly prints and electrical schematics.
• General knowledge of operating hand tools, portable power tools, and bench tools.
• Strong attention to detail, quality focused and a quick learner.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Intermediate computer skills and the ability to operate general software applications.