QR Code Link to This Post
The EDI Analyst will be responsible for coordinating the implementation and ongoing maintenance of EDI trading partners. This position will act as a liaison between trading partners while providing additional departmental reporting. Many IT functions are included in this position.
• Review and process orders from large retailers
• Execute EDI related functions through 3rd party EDI providers, ranging from order entry to shipping
• Order UCC 128 labels and price tickets, create and maintain UPC's
• Monitor open orders daily to assure accurate inventory levels and that ship windows are met
• Maintain and add items to E-commerce and Amazon platforms
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, including time management
• Detail oriented, reliable and flexible
• Experienced in EDI
• Computer literate in MS Office, must be proficient in Excel
• Experience with QuickBooks and invoicing is desired
• Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities, sometimes under heavy time constraints
• Proactive thinker and problem solver with great follow-through skills
• Team player with good interpersonal skills to collaborate with other departments in the company, such as warehouse, production and accounting
• Strong Troubleshooting, Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
• Customer Service Oriented
• Ability to Work Both on a Team Environment and Independently
• Ability to relate or explain technical information to non-technical audience
• Ability to read and understand Raw EDI Files
• Amazon and eBay experience
* At least 2 years of EDI experience with knowledge of EDI transactions (i.e. 850, 855, etc.)
* Ability to communicate technical information effectively to coworkers and customers
* Strong analytical skills
* Detail oriented
* Problem solver
* Project experience
* Relevant experience in process design mapping
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office- including Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
* Ability to plan and prioritize workload based on business need
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to meet timelines within dynamic fast paced environment
* Willingness to work overtime as required
Experience with TrustedLink Enterprise (TLE) for UNIX/Linux or Windows
*Must have precise knowledge of EDI transaction sets, 850, 860, 856, 810, 211, 214, 753, 754, etc.
*Extensive knowledge of translators and EDI related integration aspects.
*Ability to coordinate testing and deployment of EDI partner relationships.
* Experience with Value Added Networks (VANS) and mailboxes.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
* Proven experience providing direct customer support including problem analysis, issue tracking, escalation and resolution.
* Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision.
* Proven knowledge of EDI and XML standards (VICS, EDIFACT) and associated communication protocols.
* Knowledge of various network and internet technologies and communication protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, AS2, etc.
* Exposure to and basic understanding of relational databases.
* Extensive SQL and its practical uses in an IBM Informix or Oracle environments.
* Knowledge of the processes, practices and terminology of the following vertical areas: Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc.
Unix and Linux experience.
GXS BizLink experience a big plus.